“What else is there to do but make the best of
A good circumstance should be appreciated,
for not doing so would be ingratitude.
And, a bad circumstance should not be viewed pessimistically,
for doing so makes life even harder!” *
“Believing in unrelated coincidence is a form of
because such belief does not recognize the Almighty’s hand in all things.”
~ Rabbi Chaim Yehudah Gruber
USA # 1-917-397-0637
* These three sentences, according to Rabbi Gruber,
· are a method of secularly explaining the Torah/Biblical command
· to love Hashem, that is, to love the LORD. (Dev./Deut. 6:5 & 30:16)
· After all, Hashem/the LORD is the Omnipresent;
· He constitutes all the empty space, all the things, and all the circumstances.